SC

SC

mandag 9. juni 2014

Herbs and vegetables

We have lovely weather and the herbs and vegetables on my terrace are growing fast.

I have been knitting out in the sun and here is my new dishcloth.


The cucumbers are ready to be eaten.


but the toamtoes are still green 


and the peppers too 


one half red chili, the rest are green


the leaks are growing fast


and I can pick herbs and rucola every day 




The floers are in desperate need of water.


The parsley has lived through the winter in this pot but the other two are new





It is so nice to watch the cucumber bloom


This is another dishcloth not my colours at all.
Not much sewing or weaving lately but the summer holiday is long and not far away for me.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Nice pictures of your vegetables and herbs, you have having early harvest on some of them. I like your dish cloth pattern, I keep knitting them in the evenings when watching TV.

    SvarSlett
  2. I like growing herbs too. I have some herbs and chilli plants in the kitchen. Daughter is growing veg in pots. We will collect those along with her later this month. Lovely dish cloth designs. I made some this Spring in a 3x3 moss stitch. I am looking foreward to the Summer hols too.

    SvarSlett
  3. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful knitting Annik and you cant beat home grown vegies xx

    SvarSlett