SC

SC

tirsdag 26. juni 2012

Sommersøm, klargjort. / Ready for the summer sewing.

Jeg skyndet meg veldig med å gjøre ferdig "Sommersøm"posen, og vips så monterte jeg den opp ned. Kanten opp ble da litt for liten, og åpningen i bunnen. Kanskje jeg snur den engang, ikke nå.
I was in a hurry finishing the purse for my summerwork and did not notice until it was finished that it is done upside down. Perhaps I´ll turn it one day, not now.


Opp ned/ Uppside down.


Riktig vei. This is the way it was going to be.

Kanten til den blå Scandinavian Christmas, ferdigsydd. Block 5 in my blue Scandinavian Christmas is all done.


Merkelappen til det røde Scandinavian Christmast er ferdig. I have made the label for the red Scandinavian Christmas Quilt.


Jeg har gjort noen forberedelser til TdF, I have made som preparations for the TdF.



Som du ser er det endel korssting på dette også. As you can see there are some cross-stitches to do here too.



3 kommentarer:

  1. Your blue SC looks cool! The label is great, I'm working on mine now. I see there is the same cross-stitch border on your new project as on the SC. The upside down stitchery looks funny, I hope it doesn't need a lot of unpicking.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thanks, Ulla. The blue SC is turning out quite nice, I think.Only one cross-stitch border on the new project, luckily. I´ll keep the stitchery upside down for a while.

      Slett
  2. Oh no! Yes back away from the frustrating project and do something which will make you smile. Your SC blue border looks beautiful.

    You should have heard what I was saying when I saw the label had cross stitches too ...just when I thought I had finished. Perhaps it is better that you didn't hear. LOL Very well done for making 2!!! Lovely Lynette work too.

    SvarSlett