SC

SC

fredag 20. september 2013

Friends swap

I have joined a FRIENDS SWAP and I have got a new friend in New Zealand.
Yesterday I got a parcel filled with lots of lovely things.
The idea in the swap was that we should use the words in FRIENDS and find or make a gift for each letter. 



Here is the parcel and it was not stopped in Norwegian Customs.


The parcels were very nicely wrapped in silver paper with cute letters.


F for fabric, some very nice blue balis.


R for rainbow cottage, a beautiful book by Lynette Anderson.


I for inches. A measuring tape with inches and cm 3 m long.
I have never seen such a long measuring tape before.


E a very sweet embroidery friendship cushion with a roll to wrap the embroidery project in. Now my embroideries will not be so curly.


N a needlebook with a beautiful stitchery.


This is the inside in lovely blue colours and it is so big that I can have my stitchery and pattern in it..


D domes, daisy charm and dilly bag.


S scissors in a beautiful sewn case with a small cushion with the cutest embroidery on both sides.
As you can see Clare has made me some very beautiful gifts and she has made them herself.

Clare has got her presents from me so I will show you a picture of what I sent her.

 F aflowervase from Venice, R a handwoven rug, I inch mesuring, E embroidery thread, linnen and pattern, N needles and a pin from my Quilt Guild, D dark Norwegian chocolate, S a sewing project with small fabrics and clam shells.



I wrapped all the gifts in fabrics from Lynette Andersons design.

Thanks a lot to Khris who has hosted this swap.
It was really nice to be a part of it.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar