SC

SC

lørdag 31. august 2013

Birmingham and 1 ufo

I had a great time at the Festival of Quilts in Birmingham. Here are some of the photos I took.


This was one of my favorite quilts.


Julie with her winning quilt.


Quilts made of Hungarian fabrics.






Very nice with holes. 



A quilt made by Djanne, my traveling blanket teacher.



Some of the small stuff I bought. most of it from Lynette Anderson. I also bought three of her books.
 I do not dare to show you all the fabrics I got.



Here is my Sewing Case, the SAL for August, it is also an entry in CO under the category new.
I have used some of the fabric from Birmingham.


A quilt for charity and and ufo in the CO .


4 kommentarer:

  1. oh my goodness--but that quilt with the holes is something else--like you my favorite is the hexie one--thanks for sharing--
    hugs, di and miss gracie

    SvarSlett
  2. Så mange lekre, stilige, flotte, fargerike og nydelige quilter på en gang! Jammen fikk du shoppet litt av hver også, som du helt sikkert får mye glede av :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Flott å se på litt hos deg også! Å, så hyggelig vi hadde det :-)

    SvarSlett
  4. Thanks for showing us photos of the quilts-- I just love the blue and white ones (Hungarian fabrics).

    SvarSlett