SC

SC

torsdag 20. september 2012

Craft Olympic

I have made so progress in Craft Olymics.
These slippers are knitted and then felted in the washing machine, almost a biathlon.

Here it is before felting.


Felted at 40 C.


2nd felting at 60 C
My first Craft Olympics


Croched flowers and leaves


Flowers and the leaf sewn on my daughters cardigan.
My second Craft Olympic


This is my 3rd Craft Olympic, it is woven, but still in the loom.


Quiltmeeting at Kathrines last Monday.
We had a show and tell and here are some of the quilts.






Tonight Sue Daily has a show and tellcand I am going to courses with her for two days, really looking forward to that.

5 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful! I will link this post to 2 thimble rewards. As soon as the cloth is off the loom I think it well and truely deserves a 3rd thimble for the challenge. The felting is amazing with the slippers. They look so cosy now.

    Thank you for the show and tell. Some beautiful work there.

    Have a lovely time on your course.

    SvarSlett
  2. It is so nice to see the different crafts everyone is doing for the Olympics! Felting in the washing machine makes the slippers last so much longer than just knitted ones. Pretty flowers!
    Lovely colours in the beautiful quilts of the show and tell.

    SvarSlett
  3. You are off to a fabulous start. I love the felting, flowers and the weaving looks very complicated!

    SvarSlett
  4. Takk for hyggelig kommentar på bloggen og fb! Og det var jo en veldig hyggelig blogg du hadde, også :) Likte godt fargene du vever med.

    SvarSlett
  5. oh I would love to see some more photos of the red quilt "my favorite things"

    SvarSlett